**REGISTER YOUR INTEREST (form below)**
Introducing Creative Traineeships for 16-19 years, TICE is supporting training provider Kaplan to deliver unique traineeships for young people interested in pursuing a career in Fashion Retail and Music Industry.
If you’re unfamiliar with Traineeships they are a government led initiative and more information can be found here: Traineeships – GOV.UK
“A traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that unlocks the great potential of young people and prepares them for their future careers by helping them to become ‘work ready”
The traineeships are a 7-12 week course (depending on your employer) whereby young people gain access to specialist tutors and a work experience opportunity within a North East creative company.
*Photography starting July 2016
Kaplan creative traineeship benefits include:
- IT’S FREE!
- Up to 4 weeks work experience in a fashion, graphics, photography or music related role
- Studying a specialist fashion, graphics, photography or music related delivery plan
- CV writing and interview skills.
- Help with next steps after completing the traineeship, whether it’s sixth form, a Kaplan Apprenticeship, further education or employment.
- Travel expenses – covered throughout the duration of the traineeship.
- A £100 voucher toward suitable interview clothes for all learners.
- Aged 16-18. 19 year olds are eligible but only providing their 19th birthday is between 01/09/15 and 31/08/16.
- Not yet achieved Level 3 qualifications (No more than 1 A level or 3 x AS Levels)
- Will be ready for employment, further education, sixth form or apprenticeship within 6 months
- Must be motivated to progress into one of these destinations
Creative traineeships next starting in July 2016:
- 10 days sector specific training Mon-Fri (10am-3pm) (Fashion or Music retail delivered by TICE)
- 5 days employability training Mon-Fri (10am-3pm) (delivered by Kaplan)
- 100 hours work placement training over approx. 4-6 week period (with leading creative companies)
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST:
We’re recruiting right now for the Creative Traineeship starting in July, August and September 2016! Simply complete the application form below and once received, we will call you back to check eligibility, discuss the course and how to enrol.
To find out what our Fashion Retail Traineeship cohort did in July 2015 check out our blog post here.